Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trouble with Boys

So today I got an incident report from Makaela's preschool. It was dated back when Matt was here, but since I am back to preschool pick up and drop offs, I finally got around to cleaning out her cubby. I was expecting a report that she fell or something, but when I read it, I was shocked. Apparently, a little boy at school lifted up Makaela's dress while they were doing circle time...Bible time to be exact. Not sure what they are teaching at the Christian school, but I found the irony of it quite funny. When I talked to Makaela about the incident and how little boys can't do that, she then told me that this little boy (who shall remain nameless) is not her friend. I was relieved until she continued the conversation with "but Micah is my boyfriend." "Really?", I said to her, "and Micah wouldn't lift up your dress because that would be bad right?" "Yes, he no lift up my dress, he just plays doctor with me." Oh boy, if this is what Christian preschool is like, I better enroll her in a nunnery for elementary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment