Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Week Back To Work and all the Dr's appts

Ugh, that is all I have to say. I was not eager to go back to work since I was not really ready to leave my little girls. Usually I am a workaholic, but that might be the old Jenn. This Jenn wants to stay home with her little girls and avoid work like the plague. Anyway, I went back to work to find out that my sub failed 1/3 of my students, so I had to come up with an extra credit assignment and grade it and then still try to find some extra points to award just so I didn't have to fail 40 students. Ugh. Don't know why I did this, but I had scheduled three dr's appts the week back. First was my dds appt which I ended up being late for. The dentist replaced my crown and a day later, it fell out again, forcing me to have yet another dds appt. Then we had Mia's 2 month well baby appt. The clinic changed my appt and then complained that they couldn't get through on my 617 number to warn me (uh, I don't have a 617 #). After all the complaining to be seen, we finally got in and then headed to the immunization clinic to get her shots, however, it ended up closing 5 minutes before we got there, so I had to go back yet again. Finally, we had Makaela's dentist appointment on Friday. Thankfully, that one went off without a hitch

No comments:

Post a Comment