Sunday, January 30, 2011

Makaela is learning about anatomy

When we were getting ready for the beach, Makaela looked at my bathing suit and said she wanted one just like me. So I said, "You want to wear your bikini?" She replied yes, so we went and found this cute little two piece for her. After she had it on, I said "There you have a bikini just like Mommy" to which she replied, "Yes, I have two boobies now". And here I thought she wanted a two piece to accentuate her mid drift, but what she wanted to accentuate was her chest (or lack there of). Daddy is going to have a field day with this one!

She also decided to enlighten me today on the art of urinating. As she tells it, "I sit on the toilet because I'm a gurl, but boys don't sit because then their pee pee gets all over the walls. Boys, like Gavin stand up and go pee pee. Gurls can't stand up and go pee pee. It won't yerk. The pee pee will go all over the floor like when I have an accident". So glad she has gotten this down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment