Saturday, January 15, 2011

Toddlers' idea of babies

Katie and Matt came by today to help out with some minor repair work in my house. The kids came over as well and Makaela had a great time playing with Zack and Abby. After they left and we were getting ready for bed, Makaela looked at my belly and asked if there was another baby in there. I told her no (hidding my shame at my belly being a bit larger) and that Mia was the baby. Then she said, "I want you to have another baby in your belly." "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, I want you to have a Zack", she said. "Really, so you want a brother?" "Yes, and I want another Ma-panzie and a Dylan...I want 5 babies. Can you give me 5 babies?" At this point, I just had to chuckle and say, "Ask your Daddy".

Oh well, at least I know she likes being a big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment