Wednesday, May 4, 2011

6 Months of Mia

Difficult to believe that 6 months ago, my Mia was welcomed into the world (by all her fabulous aunties). The fact that she has already been around for 1/2 a year is too much. It feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital giving birth, but then again, I feel like she has been around forever. She is currently 16.8 lbs and 26 inches long. She is perfectly average, marking the 50th percentile for both height and weight. I guess she will be taking after me rather than her daddy. It was a bit shocking to hear thought- I thought she was going to be higher in her weight since her thighs give new meaning to "Michelin baby", but doctor said she is doing great and we aren't overfeeding her. I am still making homemade baby food, which is definitely prefers and we are now eating, green beans, prunes, yams, squash, pears (loves!), applesauce, and most currently, peas. She likes the peas, but is still getting used to the texture. She has also started sitting up on her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment