Sunday, May 22, 2011

Polo

The last time I went to a polo match, Makaela was less than 2 years old, so I was thrilled when Monica suggested it We all followed each other up to the North Shore to watch the "horsies".
It was great seeing the older ones play-we had brought up a tent and the kids bounced from the
tent to the back of cars, to the chairs and back again.
The younger ones enjoyed the pack-n-plays. I gave Mia her first apple slice in a chewing sack
and she must have sat in the wagon for a good 45 minutes just chewing away as happy as could be (which also made mommy happy).
I only got to watch a few minutes of the game (and couldn't tell you who won), but I enjoyed every minute of the day. After the game, the kids ran around with Uncle Brian and exhausted themselves to the point that Makaela was asleep by the time we got on the main road.I kept thinking, "When Matt gets back we have to do this again" but then realized that polo wouldn't be in season and the next time it was, we would be long gone- so sad :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment