Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ilima's Graduation and the dress situation

For Makaela's May Day, she and I both wore the same dresses (from Rachel's Momi Boutique), but I decided to change for the Ilima graduation. It was a bit windy and I wanted to put Mia in the matching dress, so it might have looked too silly for me, Makaela and Mia to all be matching in front of my students. It was hysterical when Tanya showed up in the same exact dress!! I actually thought about this as I was getting dressed too and I was glad I went with my gut instinct not to wear the dress. People were having a hard time determining who was who's kid considering Tanya, Makaela and Mia all had the same dress on.
When we got there, the kids were in enamored with Makaela and Mia. One of my students ran up to Makaela and totally freaked her out to the point that she started whimpering (in her defense, he was a larger boy, but she was being overly dramatic). At first Mia looked frightened at 20+ kids crowding around her stroller, but in a matter of seconds she realized she loved the attention. My student Mark, played pick-a-boo with her until he had to line up for graduation- couldn't tear him away from her...umm, I may be thinking future babysitter material.

No comments:

Post a Comment